Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for Teens (MBSR-Teen) Fall 2019
Fall 2019 Location TBD
An engaging, 6-week, small group course for teens ages 13-18 (grouped 13-15 and 16-18 as necessary). Give your child the tools needed to manage the daily stresses of adolescent life.Situations including social anxiety/stress, test anxiety, sports performance stress, and college prep stress call for healthy life management tools.
A sampling of teaching objectives:
• Gain clarity around how one perceives and appraises stress
• Improve teens’ sense of control in life
• Improve communication skills in relationships: peer and familial
• Shift perspective around self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth
• Gain skills to increase focus and attention in all of life’s situations from school to home; including homework and test taking
Cost $375 Includes workbook and meditation recordings.